We have all the tradesmen you need to get the job done right and on time.
We can provide you with:
- A one stop solution for all your bathroom requirements
- Whether its just a remodel or minor change we can help and ensure your
project runs smoothly.
A complete bathroom renovation will typically follow these steps:
- Setup: floor & wall protection
- Plumber: terminate services
- Demolition / rubbish removal
- Plumber & electrician "rough in"
- Make good walls & remedial carpentry
- Water proof
- Tiler fit out
- Clean tiles & seal grout
- Plumber & electrician fit-out
- Carpentry: architraves etc
- Plastering / painting
Bathrooms can cost as little as $1,500 for a single ensuite all the way up to $45,000+ for a large family bathroom done to a high degree of finish. Melbourne bathrooms on average cost between $6,000 - $26,000 with 50% being trades people costs and 50% being prime cost items like: tiles, tub, toilet, frameless shower screen, vanity, exhaust fan, towel rail, mixers, rail & rose, heated floor, new window.
*Price variation can vary depending on size & quality of bathroom desired.
*Plumbing being relocated can increase costs.
Bathroom renovations generally take from two to five weeks, this is due to the drying times of various stages and the proper sequence of the above tasks.
Click here to organise a free estimate.